At In Focus Eyecare, we value your time. In an effort to save you time in our office, you can download and complete our patient forms prior to your appointment. What do we need from you?
- You will need AdobeReader® to download and complete the forms. Click here to download.
- Download the forms from the red links below. Print out the forms and complete the required information.
- NEW PATIENTS (those who have never been seen by Dr. Neff or haven't been here in 3 or more years) need to fill out all forms.
- RETURNING PATIENTS need to fill out the last 3 forms.
- Your medication list.
- Not able to print the forms or complete them at home? No worries! Arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment is scheduled to allow time to have them completed before your scheduled time to see Dr. Neff.
Then return them to us using one of the following methods...
- EMAIL your completed forms and medication list to [email protected], or
- FAX your printed and completed forms and medication list to 1-803-701-9032, or
- MAIL your printed and completed forms and medication list to In Focus Eyecare, 1701 First Baxter Crossing, Suite 202, Fort Mill, SC 29708, or
- BRING your printed and completed forms and medication list with you to your appointment.
If you wear prescription glasses, please bring your most recent pair. If you wear contacts, please bring your most recent prescription, the boxes from your contacts, or be able to tell us what you are currently wearing.
Remember to bring your medication list too!
So, tell me again, what do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Your completed paperwork (if you haven't already sent it to us)
- Your medication list
- Your most current pair of glasses
- Your contact lens prescription or your contact lens box or a good idea of what you currently wear
1701 First Baxter Crossing, Fort Mill SC
We are located in the Tower Place Building in Fort Mill's Baxter Village next door to the Fort Mill Library. Enter Baxter Village from Hwy 160 at the traffic light turning onto Assembly Drive. The library and the round-about (traffic circle) will be straight ahead. Take the first exit out of the round-about onto First Baxter Crossing. Take the first left off of First Baxter Crossing onto Springmaid. Take the first left to enter the Tower Place parking lot. In Focus Eyecare and IFE Optical are located on the second floor of Tower Place, accessible by elevator or stairs.
Parking: Our parking lot is on the corner of First Baxter Crossing and Springmaid. The parking lot entrance is on Springmaid. Handicap parking is available near the door.
EXAM ENTRANCE - In Focus Eyecare is located in Suite 202. In Focus Eyecare is open by appointment for vision and medical exams with Dr. Neff.
OPTICAL ENTRANCE - IFE Optical is located in Suite 203. IFE Optical is open Monday 12:00-7:00pm; Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:00-1:00 and 2:00-5:00pm. IFE Optical is your one stop location for ordering and picking up glasses, contacts, trial lenses, prescriptions, bill pay, rx pick-up, forms, adjustments and repairs.