At In Focus Eyecare, Dr. Andrea Neff and our entire optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment.
At In Focus Eyecare we offer many eyecare services including:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Evaluations
- Contact insertion and removal class offered for new contact lens wearers
- Pediatric Evaluations
- LASIK Evaluations and Post-Operative Care
- Cataract Evaluations and Post-Operative Care
- Glaucoma Evaluations and Care
- Dry Eye Care
- Treatment of Macular Degeneration
- Treatment of Eye Emergencies
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT)
- Visual Perceptual Evaluations and Perceptual Therapy Binocular Vision Evaluations
Check out the Categories hyperlinks below in BLUE for more detailed information about some of our services!
In our continued efforts to bring the most advanced technology available to our patients, Dr. Neff is proud to offer Digital Fundus Photography as an integral part of your eye exam. There is a nominal fee for this photo to be taken that is not covered by most insurances during routine comprehensive vision exams. Many eye problems can develop without warning and progress with no symptoms. Early on, you might not notice any change in your vision. However, diseases such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, retinal tears or detachments, as well as other health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure, can be detected with a thorough exam of the retina. The retina is the part of your eye that catches the image of what you are looking at, similar to the film in a camera. Digital Fundus Photography consists of a digital camera system that takes a photograph of your retina.
Here is a summary of the benefits of Digital Fundus Photography:
- A scan to confirm a healthy eye or detect the presence of disease.
- An overview or map of the retina, giving Dr. Neff a more detailed view than she can achieve by other means.
- The opportunity for you to view and discuss the images of your eye with Dr. Neff at the time of your exam.
- A permanent record for your medical file, enabling Dr. Neff to make important comparisons if potential problems show themselves at a future examination.